The key elements of our COVID-19 Safety Plan have been summarized below however you can also review our full policy here.
- Business hours at all cafes have been reduced to 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- All workers are required to stay home if they are sick or have experienced any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- All workers are required to:
- All workers must stay 2m (6ft) apart whenever possible to prevent transmission through droplets. If in doubt, workers have the option to wear face masks while on shift.
- All workers are required to clean and disinfect high-touch areas with increased frequency to reduce the risk of transmission from contaminated surfaces.
- All workers must follow the procedures described in this policy and are responsible for reporting any unsafe conditions to their Supervisors and/or Managers.
- All workers must complete a daily COVID-19 health checklist when they log their hours.
Stay safe out there!